Get Inspired for Success at Small Business Idea Camp
Thinking of starting a business but don't know where to begin? The Small Business Idea Camp series is designed to inspire and engage new and future business owners in the fundamentals of entrepreneurial thinking.
- Discover how to bootstrap your way into a successful business without undertaking significant financial risk.
- Uncover the underlying concepts and processes that enable aspiring small business owners with limited resources to identify, evaluate, and transform new ideas into successful endeavors.
- Draw from best practices of design thinking, learn to identify problems, find solutions, and make customer connections through an iterative experimental process.
- Immerse in real-world small business experiences to develop and hone entrepreneurial attitudes and skills.
Two workshop sessions are available:
- Jan. 9 - Feb. 1, 2018 (meets Tuesdays and Thursdays)
6 to 8 p.m.
5508 CoWorking & Collaboration Exchange, 5508 N 50th St., Suite 15 in Tampa
- July 10 - Aug. 2, 2018 (meets Tuesdays and Thursdays)
6 to 8 p.m.
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center, 2101 E. Palm Ave. in Tampa
Workshops are provided at no cost but an application is required to enroll. Call Hillsborough County Entrepreneur Services at (813) 204-9267 for more information.
Not sure if this series is right for you? Attend the no-cost, no-obligation information session to meet with the instructors and ask questions about the workshop.
- Thursday, May 10, 2018, 6 to 7 p.m., Entrepreneur Collaborative Center